Continuous Learning for USAID Staff
USAID staff, such as AORs/CORs, who complete this course may be able to claim CL credit. Please check back as this course is under review beginning July 1, 2022. Please visit OAA's Certifications and Career Development page for more information.
- Define what gender M&E is and why it is important to health and gender programming.
- Describe how gender can be integrated into health program M&E.
- Explain the difference between sex-disaggregated indicators and gender-sensitive indicators.
- Provide examples of gender considerations in data collection, data interpretation, and data use.
- Identify specific tools and resources to further support gender M&E.
- Peggy D'Adamo, USAID
- Ana Djapovic Scholl, USAID
- Jessica Fehringer, UNC CPC
- Joan Kraft, USAID
- Kristen Wares, USAID
A special thanks to Susannah Zietz for her assistance and thoughtful review of the final course content.