The Online Communities of Practice (CoPs) for Global Health course was recently published! Online CoPs are important to our work in global health and development for many reasons: they offer flexibility and convenience and provide an atmosphere of mentorship, a space for innovation, and a reduced sense of isolation.
This course will help you answer five essential questions about CoPs for global health:
- What are online CoPs, and how are they different from face-to-face CoPs?
- How can online CoPs help my team and me improve global health?
- How do I start an online CoP, who should I work with, and what functionality do we need?
- What challenges do online CoPs commonly experience, and how can I overcome them?
- Why should I monitor my online CoP?