In response to feedback from Global Health eLearning Center (GHeL) learners, we created a private space that provides learners registered with GHeL the ability to:
- Receive mentoring from a technical expert for a limited time after completing a course,
- Interact online with a technical expert during a course, and
- Interact with other students taking a course.
These Learning Communities (also referred to as study groups) offer a private space for learners to share program examples and professional experiences related to a particular course and delve further into key concepts presented in that course. Study groups provide an opportunity for a more cohort-based learning experience facilitated by a course author for a specific time period.
To date, we’ve held the following study groups—one on:
- Gender and Health System Strengthening (HSS), August 2014
- GIS Techniques for M&E of HIV/AIDS and Related Programs, October 2014
- mHealth Basics, January-February 2015
- Improving Health Care Quality, June 2016
- Governance and Health, July 2016
Please see the results from our most recent one below.
To learn about upcoming study group, visit the home page or this page regularly and check the Announcements.
To keep conversations relevant and appropriate, we ask that group members follow some simple community guidelines.Find out more about the Global Health eLearning Center's Community Guidelines.